Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family Time

I'm here!  I won't say I'm back, yet, but I'm here.  The past two months I haven't done much of anything unless it involved the couch, the bed, or the fridge.  But I'm beginning to rebound as we move into the 2nd trimester.  Yea!  We're pregnant!  11 weeks and 1 day to be exact.  Isn't it amazing they can tell you that much information!  We had our second visit to the doctor today and heard a healthy heartbeat and actually got to see the little butterbean jumping around in an ultrasound.  Maybe he/she will take after his/her big sister who is non-stop these days.

A recent and spontaneous trip to Callaway Gardens last weekend left us speechless.  We had a fabulous time.  We are already planning a yearly trip for our family, if not more often.  It is so family friendly.  I wish we had pictures from everything we did, but we only took our camera into the Horticulture Center.  Here are a few of the pics that Grant took.

Laura making us a snack to eat

On the bridge on the Kids Trail

Checking out the Gardens

I like to call them MumBalls

Mark, Set, Go
The Kids Maze

Look at the water Daddy!

More MumBalls

Cool dragon, lizard, snake thing in the water

Can you tell we really liked the MumBalls?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at Callaway (i work for their communications agency). If you do decide to make a yearly trip out of it, check out the Summer Family Adventure program! Hope we see you again soon. -Adam

    ReplyDelete