Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thissss much!

On the way to school I asked Laura if she knew how much I love her.  She nodded and stretched out her arms and said, "Thisssss much!"  I smiled big and agreed with outstretched arms, "Yep, thisssss much."

Then she said, "And daddy loves you thissss much and you love him thissss much."  Her little arms were stretching out as far as they could go.  And my heart melted.

Grant and I believe that one of the most important gifts we can give Laura is a great marriage.  How cool that she knows Grant and I love each other at the same time that we love her.  We want to be her first examples on how to love another person.

I pray that one day Laura will love her husband thissss much and he will love her thissss much in return.  This agape type of love is a treasured gift from God.

1 comment:

  1. I love Laura thissss much, and her Mother and Daddy, too!

    ReplyDelete