Friday, September 21, 2012

Kitchen Renovations

What is your favorite part of your kitchen?

Grant and I are ready.  We are ready to take out a wall.  Change out the flooring.  Counter tops....back splash....add a second oven.  Grant and I are ready to update our kitchen.

We have a few ideas, but not much that is concrete.  I casually googled kitchen renovations and found a plethora of ideas.  This could easily become overwhelming.  So, I'm going to commit to myself that I won't let it go there.  This will be a FUN project.  (primarily because we aren't going to do the work ourselves).


Today's idea: add a window seat here.  Possibly lose this table.  Looking to put a table in the dining room.

I would love your input!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like so much fun! I think a window seat would be awesome! And if you didn't want to lose the table, you could use the window seat as a bench for the table. Wish I could help you with my favorite part of our kitchen, but there isn't much that I really love about our apartment kitchen. But the double ovens sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this!

    ReplyDelete