Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Complain, Complain, Complain

Don't you hate it when people complain all the time? I do. And I especially hate it when I'm the one doing all the complaining.

It's almost like eating potato chips - once you start you can't stop.
  • I'm not being productive at work.
  • She's not napping.
  • I got poop under my fingernails.
  • complain, complain, complain
And to add to it - or maybe some of the source of it - I have a lot going on at work. So here I am, stressed, complaining like crazy, and then (what feels like from out of nowhere) God gives his grace and its as if a hush falls over the crowd. LB naps for over 2 hours (and is still going - praise the Lord); I have a hugely productive day with work; exercised this morning; and now I'm going to get in a quiet time on top of all that.

sshhhh - baby sleeping - no more complaining

No comments:

Post a Comment