Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recap

Hi!  Its been a long week since I was last here.  There is no way I can recap it all, but there are a few highlights worth mentioning.

March 14th thru the 17th I was at Lakepoint Resort State Park in Eufaula, AL.  The event was our GM Rally where we bring together all of our General Managers, District Managers, Office Staff, Vendors and Corporate Personnel for breakout sessions, team building and an awards night to celebrate the previous year's successes.  Almost nine months in the making, this is an event that takes a lot of planning to pull off. This year was my 4th Rally and probably one of my favorite things to do all year.  Our theme was Today is the Day.  With this theme in the forefront for 2011 I hope that our managers and office staff will strive to answer one question - What are you going to do today to build your business?

So after months of planning coming to fruition in the amount of four jam-packed days, I packed up my car and headed home to my sweet little girl and wonderful husband who I missed dearly.  They survived the week with lots of thanks to my mom and mother-in-law and baby-sitters.  The afternoon I got home, LB took a 3 hour nap and I took a 2 hour nap; God is so good.

The tulips are sadly coming to an end in our neck of the woods.  Thankfully, I managed to snap a few pictures around town last week.






On a whim I purchase a little doggie bubble machine.  LB loves bubbles.  I'm sorry, I mean she LOVES bubbles.  I thought this might be answer to my prayers.  Let me back up.  I'm not a huge fan of bubbles.  It never fails that there are spills (usually on me) and we get sticky and yep that sums it up.  So this was to be my answer.  Well, a word to the wise, don't buy bubbles on the sales aisle.  They are there for a reason.  This little guy leaks out the bottom.  So what happens?  There are spills and we get sticky again.  Oh well.



Isn't she getting so big!  Almost 19 months old and she rocks my world.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much the cutest little girl I have ever seen! Her hair is getting so long! Also, the tulips looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete