Monday, June 4, 2012

Add this Book to your Reading List

In one of my advertising classes in college I learned that there is a certain type of person in society that helps products fly off the shelves.  This person loves the item/product/website/whatever it is and raves about it to everyone they know.

I want to share with you about a book that is being published this summer by one of my best friends - and you must buy it!

I met Mikelyn Bolden back in 2005 when I was dating Grant.  Mikelyn's hubby and my hubby have been best friends since they were babies.  Naturally Mikelyn and I were thrown together all the time.  And I love this chick.  She is as genuine as they come.  And she has written a book!  Wow.  I love that she is not just going after, but chasing after her dreams using her God given talents.  And she is catching them one by one.  She inspires me to listen to my inner voice and to keep an eye out for God's nudges, prodding, and inspirations.

So, the book.  Yes!  It will be available for purchase this summer.  And in the meantime, go to her website and facebook page to check out more.  Trust me!  You will be impressed!

www.mikelynbolden.com

www.facebook.com/TheWaizChronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment