Thursday, August 25, 2011

Do the Cockroach!

Last night I had a good belly laugh.  To the point where tears were streaming and I could barely catch my breath.

After walking the trail, we were all a little tired last night.  Eventually I ended up on the floor in the den.  LB didn't want me to be by myself so she laid down beside me.  And not too long later Daddy joined us.  So, all three of us are lying in a row.

LB starts instructing us, "Do this, Do this!"  Very emphatically.  At first we didn't know what she wanted.  But then we figured out she wanted us to copy her by crossing our ankles and folding our arms.

What proceeded for the next 30 minutes was a game of copy cat that had me rolling in laughter.

My favorite was when Grant told us to lift one leg.  And we'd copy him.  Then the other leg.  Then one arm.  And then the other arm.  And go crazy waving around.  Who knew that the "cockroach" would be such a hit with a 2 year old!

Next LB took her turn telling us something to do.  And after doing it she then said, "tickle me, tickle me!"  It was hilarious.

I don't think I've done the cockroach so many times in my life, but that was definitely her favorite.  Next to us tickling her.

I wish I had photos to share.  On second thought, maybe its better that there aren't any pictures of the three of us doing the cockroach!

No comments:

Post a Comment