Thursday, April 7, 2011

Makeup and Stickers

You would think by now that it would take a lot to surprise me, but I am still completely amazed at how much LB is picking up.  She is like a sponge that soaks up everything around her.  She doesn't miss anything!

This week she climbed up in the chair and looked into my makeup mirror and proceeded to put on her own makeup.  And even managed to get my mascara open.  And she even knew enough about makeup that she tried to put it on her eye.  Thankfully she overshot her eye and landed on her forehead though, I know how much it stings to miss and get that stuff directly in your eye - ouch.


And for those that are super observant, I do put makeup on in the kitchen now.  Some mornings its the best time to get it done because LB is confined to her high chair.  This all happened after she finished her breakfast though.  And I, obviously, was too busy to keep tabs on my makeup bag.

And this little munchkin loves her stickers.  And checkout those big brown eyes!  For everyone that swears she looks just like Grant, those eyes are all Ponder!!


1 comment:

  1. I think she looks so much like you, Ponder. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete