Monday, June 21, 2010

H-O-R-S-E

Grant and I created a new version of HORSE yesterday. You have to call the shot before it is made using little plastic balls and trying to hit various things, mainly the polka dots in the playroom. Let me preface this by saying that Grant has played basketball all his life. I have not. He won considerably; however, I think he did end up with a few letters of his own.

The funniest call was to hit LB's chip clip. We clip up her dresses with a chip clip in the back so that she can crawl around easier. She was standing up, with her back to us. Grant called it. And he nailed her little leg - pop! She didn't cry at first, but turned her head around and that bottom lip started to quiver. It was so funny.

The hardest call was to bounce off the floor, hit the red wall in the corner and then off a blue dot. That one was never made.

I am now using our playtime as practice. Look out Grant!

H-O-R-S-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment