Friday, June 18, 2010

Way Too Fast!

Life is going Way Too Fast! The days just seem to melt away, then weeks, and now months - and I don't think things are going to slow down anytime soon. So...

We've got to figure out a way to embrace this new pace of life. How can I take a step back and soak up life in the here and now? I don't want it all to be a blur. And I don't want to live for the weekends either. Each and every day has something special about it.

Maybe I should start a list and that will force me to look for the special moments and not take things for granted.

Ok, today is Friday, June 18th, 2010....

Special Moment #1

Well, nothing is coming to mind right now, but now that I know to look for it I'm sure I'll have something to write about tonight.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment