Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back from Atlanta

Back from Atlanta. Yay! It was a great Millionaires Club trip. We had seven managers, three district managers, and five from the office. In three days and two nights we did as much as we could. Braves game in the Coca-Cola box suite, GA Aquarium, World of Coke and awards dinner at the Atlanta Fish Market. All of it a hit.

I haven't been to visit Atlanta in a while. In fact, I can't even remember the last time we were there. It was so good to be back. I think I pointed out my old exit to at least four different people each time we passed it on 85.

It was a great little carriage house in Ansley Park in Midtown. Just a one bedroom apartment behind the home of one of my mom's best friend's from college. I only lived there a year. But I learned so much about Atlanta during that year. I could tell you all the back roads to take - now I'm thankful for directions and a GPS.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone should attend at least one event coordinated by Elizabeth. She is amazing. She makes it all so easy that everyone has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived there too!!! I miss ATL so much!

    ReplyDelete