Sunday, August 8, 2010

Clean Hair Regardless

I was running low on shampoo and with no plans to go to the store that week I just took the bottle out of the guest bathroom. No harm there, it wasn't being used anyway.

Well, times goes by and my newly acquired shampoo bottle starts to run low. So, I pick some up. Great. I'm prepared now when I run out again.

Today Grant decided to shower in my bathroom and I'm in and out unpacking from the weekend so we're catching up. And he asks - are you out of shampoo? Well, no. But its getting close. And then asks - where is it? I tell him. Well, come to find out that I have been washing my hair oh for about a month now with body wash.

Apparently I didn't read the label clearly when I swiped it from the guest bathroom. I hadn't noticed anything different in my hair other than it really has seemed long lately. Maybe washing your hair with body wash is like using that horse shampoo that was so popular when I was in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment