Thursday, August 12, 2010

Debt Free Reward

Grant and I decided that we need to reward ourselves when we are finally debt free. I say finally, but really the light at the end of the tunnel continues to get brighter and brighter.

Debt free, emergency fund fully funded, and then we'll save for our adventure (we aren't going to go into debt to celebrate).

It must be an adventure! Not somewhere that you can go for the weekend, or that you can drive to.

A few ideas:
Spain and Greece are top on our travel lists anyway
Croatia - I've heard its beautiful
Italy
Throwing a dart at a map - a favorite of ours

Suggestions are welcomed!

4 comments:

  1. The Ritz Carlton at St Thomas is a favorite trip of ours. I'm proud of your debt free journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greece, Thailand and/or New Zealand. All three ridiculously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would go with the world travelers advice...above:) will try to call you tomorrow. thanks for checking on us! love you! amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will let you know what I think once we get back from our 3 week adventure next month!

    ReplyDelete