Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today I Choose Patience

Not always, but perhaps 90 percent of the time I need more patience than what I'm generally equipped with.  And I'm learning that even more importantly I need an ample supply of Godly patience.  And I truly believe there is a distinct difference.

So, continuing the journey of Max Lucado's powerful words on the fruits of the Spirit, today...

I CHOOSE PATIENCE

I will overlook the inconveniences of the world.  Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I'll invite him to do so.  Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank God for a moment to pray.  Instead of clinching my fist at new assignments, I will face them with joy and courage.


Check out what Max Lucado had to say about Love, Joy and Peace.

Thank you Max Lucado for these inspirational words.

No comments:

Post a Comment