Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello Blog

Hello again.  So, its been a month since I've made the time to write.  My goodness life gets busy fast.  So much has happened!  I turned 29...almost 30 - I think that is really one age put together because it always comes out in the same sentence.  A week later I found out my eyes are going bad and I need glasses.  I only have to wear them for driving, reading and working on the computer, um so basically all the time.
Here I am sporting them for the first time
We went to the circus with my family the last weekend in January.  A great Christmas present that my parents gave all the kids/grandkids.  On the way there I think I was just as excited as LB.  But once there she could not contain her excitement.  I think I held my breath for half of the show because I expected LB to run into the ring at any minute.  With front row seats, we could not get any closer to the action.



Last week my cousin's softball number was retired at Southwest Georgia Academy.  Bailey is a senior and will soon be graduating.  She has put in many long hours towards her pitching efforts.  And this honor could not have been bestowed on a more deserving athlete and person.  I can't remember all the records she holds at SGA, but I think its somewhere around 13ish.  Great job Bailey!  I am so proud of you!


It may only be February, but it feels like spring in the air.  And with pollen covering everything my sinuses are reminding me of one of the few headaches (literally) of living in the south this time of year.  But aside from a sinus headache every now and then, this is one of the most beautiful times of the year.  Why?  The tulips are coming!  In fact, some are already here.  The picture below is the front steps of my office in Donalsonville.  You can also find some around Dothan.  The Visitors Center on the Circle are standing tall.  Absolutely beautiful!

I hoping to get back into the habit of writing more.  It is definitely something I enjoy.  And I love hearing from you!  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment