Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Painting Project

We are ready for our next painting project at the house. And the best part about it is that it will be accomplished while we're on vacation!

We are painting - I guess I shouldn't say we - Willie and his guys are going to paint the playroom and dining room. That will leave the hallway and my office left with the awful beige that was on everything when we moved in to this house almost three years ago.

The first two pictures are of the dining room. Don't mind the mess - we don't.

And here are some before pictures of the playroom. The lovely valences were left in the house and we haven't changed them out. I have a feeling they'll be down pretty soon though.

The plan - soft yellow for the dining room, which will match the kitchen. And primary colors in the playroom. A red wall. A yellow wall. A blue wall. And a white wall with polka dots in red, yellow and blue. I'm super excited!

Now we'll have targets to throw at with LB's little toy balls!!

I'll upload the after pictures next week. I'm so happy to rid this house of some more beige, ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment