Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bring On the Holidays

One week ago we only had one day booked for the upcoming Thanksgiving week.  As of today, we have something every. single. day.  {insert sign here}

And as I woke up from my Sunday afternoon nap today, all I could think about is how fast our lives have become.  And I need to savor every minute of it.  Starting right now.

Life is fast and busy.  But that doesn't mean it has to be stressful too.

I say, Bring on the Parties ~ Family ~ Friends ~ and even the busy schedule!

This week I am thankful for:

  • my nephew that my daughter loves to chase around, hug, and kiss
  • Love In Action - who makes me want to step out of my comfort zone
  • family that adores my little girl as much as I do
  • My husband's guys group that pours into him 
  • Football on Friday 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!

What are you thankful for during this busy time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment