Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crawlers Dress Clips

What do you do when you have an idea?  Well, I'm not a very patient person so typically I jump all over it. This time its a bit different.

I have this idea for a product for crawlers.  For baby girls.

When LB was learning to crawl she would crawl funny when wearing a dress because it would always get caught under her knees.  She could never get around very well.  And trying to tie the dress up in the back never worked for us.  Thus, the dress clip was born.


I'm still working on the designs.  Exploring materials.  Figuring out what hardware works best.  And trying to determine how much of an investment to put into it.

With lots of prayer and God leading the way, I'm ready to take this just one step at a time instead of diving in head first.

So, is this something that people would be interested in?  Don't know.  But I want to find out.  The first three people that respond requesting one of my dress clips I will gladly send to you free in exchange for feedback and pictures of it being used.

And please - all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Here are the designs I currently have.  Unfortunately, my model is napping so you'll just have to imagine them being worn.









2 comments:

  1. What a good idea--I dont need one anymore as my crawler has turned into a runner but...at the time I rarely put Lily in dresses because of the exact problem you are talking about:)
    very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same problem - I usually put her dress in a ponytail holder or pinned it with a clothes pin - I even send one to school with her for her teacher to use with her dress. Practical but not cute - your designs are super cute!

    ReplyDelete