Wednesday, January 26, 2011

End of the Day Highlights

After a long day full of lots of (insert productive here) work there were a few moments that made me smile.

Hubby went for a run after work.  Part of his training for the Seaside Half Marathon coming up in March.  (best part of this race is the Vera Bradley bag you get at the end!)  LB wormed her way in his lap during his stretches.  My family is too precious.



And a package came!  I love mail.  My lovely sister-in-law and her hubby sent me this fabulous candle for my birthday.  Even the UPS box smelled scrumptious.

Please note the beverages of choice in the picture - one in the foreground and one in the background.


On the downward slide to the weekend.  Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so glad that you got the candle and that you like it! It is definitely my favorite! And I love your drink choice. :) You guys were the first to introduce me to Estancia.

    ReplyDelete