Monday, January 31, 2011

Toothbrush Replacement Time

How do you sanitize a toothbrush?  No, really, I want to know.

I'm pretty good about keeping doors shut in the house.  We figure its just easier this way than trying to baby proof everything.

Well, the bathroom door was left open.  Usually she goes straight for the toilet paper.  But there was something more enticing this time.  The toilet lid was left up.  Oh my.  By the time I got to her I could hear the clang clang of her toy bracelet in the toilet bowl and water was splashing everywhere.

And as if that wasn't enough, I take her to the sink to wash her hands but before I could get those little fingers under the faucet she grabs my toothbrush.  Straight on the bristles.  Full grab.  With toilet bowl water.

oh my...

I might have to break out the Auburn toothbrush that sings.  I don't know that I'll be able to look at my old toothbrush, much less use it ever again.

1 comment:

  1. I can picture it all...too funny! Just buy a new toothbrush. Thanks for the laugh. Love you, Harriet

    ReplyDelete