Friday, January 21, 2011

A Word to Define 2011

I can hardly wait for tomorrow.

Hubby and I have a date night planned (still looking for a babysitter - minor detail).  We are revealing our words for 2011.  The idea came to us through one of Jon Gordon's recent newsletters.  Through prayer and reflection, pick a word that you want to define your life in 2011.

There are so many words.  And so many things I want to accomplish this year.  But it can only be one.

It has been really cool to see how my word has morphed and changed over the course of the week.  Yesterday I found my word.  It encompasses so much, that I have no doubt this is the right one.

To give us daily reminders we plan on painting our words and hanging them in the house somewhere.  The kitchen perhaps?  I do spend most of my day there.

Eek!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment