Sunday, December 5, 2010

O Christmas Tree

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

My grandmother gave me this tree last year so that LB could have a tree in her nursery.  Currently, the tree rests in our den where our big tree normally would sit.  And by big tree I mean our 6 ft fake tree that is still in the box out in the garage.  We haven't gotten it out because we have about decided to get a real tree.  After reading my sister-in-law's blog, A Blog Grows in Brooklyn, we decided it is about time we raise the bar and go for the real thing.

But sitting in the den on a Sunday afternoon I'm tempted to just put this tiny tree up on a table and call it a day.  I won't have to worry about LB pulling off breakable ornaments.  This one spins, lights up and plays music.  No clean up involved.

Hmmm.  Its tempting.

1 comment:

  1. I say do it! simplicity is a good thing! love ya, amy

    ReplyDelete