Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wearing My Mom's Shoes

Do you remember trying to walk around in your mother's shoes?  I do.  Mom had a pair of brown leather boots that I always went after first.  On me they probably went up my whole leg at the time.  But I always felt grown up and beautiful in them.  Amazingly she got rid of them somewhere along the way.  If only she knew that 20 years later they would be all the rage again.

After many tries before, today LB finally managed to get both of my shoes on and on the correct feet.  Well, at least on the correct feet the first go-round.  At some point she managed to switch feet.  Why is it that kids always put them on backwards?  In their eyes do they look better that way?

Grant will probably shudder when he sees LB wearing these shoes.  These make my feet stink.  Now he'll have two pairs of stinky feet in the house.  Sorry babe.




And just so you know, LB does own pants.  But I always seem to take my pictures right before nap time and she goes sans pants for her siesta.

1 comment: